Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Greetings from a clear and cold day in Connecticut!

Hello anyone out there...

My name is Kyle Lynn Matthews (aka Kyle), and I have chosen to start a blog as a means to:

Keep my life in momentum.

Give myself a creative outlet.

AND

To find the voice I lost somewhere along my life's path.

First and foremost, I want to thank my sis-in-law for encouraging me in this venture. Next, I want to thank a dear friend and mentor for teaching me about considerations and how to step boldly around them in order to have what you want, even if you stumble along the way. Finally, I want to congratulate myself for following through and setting this blog up...despite my irrational fears in doing so.

My goal is to attend to this forum every day so as to publicly follow-through with my agreements to myself. I tend to fall down on this job often, yet I know that by honoring myself and these agreements, I will be better able to serve others in a free and boundless way.

I hope this day finds you well.

Kyle

No comments:

Post a Comment